5 Dec 2015

Christmas Shopping Card


This card is for my Mother, we enJOY going shopping together. Unfortunately nobody makes a stamp of a lady in a wheelchair, so on the card I am walking along! I could of course draw a lady in a wheelchair, but these stamps are so cute I had to use them!

Thanks so much for looking.

I would like to enter the card into the following Challenges:-

Country View Challenges Create a Scene

Artistic Stamper Christmas

Craft Stamper Sharing the Season

That's Crafty Seasons Greetings

 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great scene, it makes me feel all festive, love those sweet children's silhouettes! Thanks so much for joining our Make a Scene challenge at Countryview Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely snowy scene Thank You for joining us over at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye