18 Nov 2016

Bonfire Night Treat Tray


On Bonfire Night you always need a hot mug of tea to keep you warm. Of course you need an all important toffee apple too!
 


I painted a papier mache tray with Grandmas Teacup paint, and added some sparkling stars using the stars stencil and Snow White Metallic paint.
 

I die cut a mug template and decorated it with stamps from the Indigoblu Steampunkesque Stamp set. I added some colour to the lady with Gelatos . To match the tray I added some stars as before, but using blue instead of white.i assembled the mug and adhered it onto the tray and added an all important Toffee Apple.

Products Used

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye