15 Nov 2016

Let It Snow

The main image is by Crafty Individuals, I chose this stamp after I was luckily chosen as winner in one of their challenges.

I stamped and water coloured the images. I fussy cut them out and detached the umbrella from the children. I made a snowy background with Watercolours and adhered the children to the texture paste and glitter snow. I used foam pads to hold the umbrella in place to gave it some depth. The Let it Snow stamp is from IndigoBlu's stamp set Sparkle and Glisten

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope to see you again soon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Craft Stamper Anything Goes

Penny Black and More Anything Christmas

Fashionable Stamping 'Tis the Season

A Bit More Time To Craft Anything Goes

 

10 comments:

  1. ooooh like this one Jannet!!! I personally love the stamp that you have used from Crafty Individuals and you have 3D'd it beautifully by lifting that umbrella off of the three little girls. Your colour work is superb - well done you and good luck. Thankyou for sharing this with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Leanne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card and great stamping and inking and the deimension with the unberella works so well, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Fashionable Stamping Challenges

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card Jannet. Your colouring is superb as always and I love the way that you've added dimension to your card with the snow and the umbrella. I've just bought this stamp myself, so thank you for the inspiration. Thank you also for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jannet! If this isn't just amazing, I don't know what! Wonderful image, snowy border and design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous .... Thanks for playing long with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so not surprised you picked this stamp and i so love with what you have done with it and thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this card!! I love this stamp. I've never heard of this company so I am going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, so adorable!!! :-) Just seen on the FSC challenge as you are a winner, congratulations!!
    Happy New Year to you!
    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye