29 Dec 2016

What a Surprise!

I discovered today that my little Christmas box (3 inch square) won the Readers Challenge in Papercraft Inspirations! I gave this box to my Mother for Christmas and filled it with lip balms and little chocs.

I made the box some time ago with some beautiful Forest Magic stamps which came with the magazine. I wrote a few words about it here.

My talented friend Sandra's gorgeous card was published too!

Thank you so much for visiting. May you have many happy days in 2017!

1 comment:

  1. Many congratulations to you too Jannet and thank you for the mention in your post. We had a lovely but very cold day out in York Yesterday and I managed to get a copy of the magazine. I was thrilled to see that you had won the competition and that we we both featured on the same page. It's a small world and it's lovely to be able to share with people one of the things that we love doing the most! Take care and I wish you all the very best for the new year. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye