19 Jul 2017

Dandelion Fairies


These two lovely Fairies are overlooking their field of dandelions. At midnight thousands of fairies emerge from the dandelions and twinkle and sparkle as they flitter  around. Some of them fly away and grant wishes for special,people, while others stay in the field and play and create magic. 


A sideways view of the card, the wings fold inwards so it fits in the envelope!

I watercoloured the background and stamped and heat embossed the dandelions and the lovely sentiment.

Thank you Fairy much for visiting us today.

I would like to share this with the following challenges.


Country View Challenges Things with Wings  - oh dear I hadn't better call the fairies things!
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a delight! The background is bliss against the silhouettes. A wonderful design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jannet, another beautiful piece from you and totally different. This really made me smile. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card! Which stamps & dies did you use? I don't think I've seen these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the stamps and dies are both from Lavinia stamps x

      Delete
  4. Ha ha...I hadn't about fairies as things either but yours have very beautiful wings . Such a gorgeous card and perfect for the things with wings challenge I'm hosting over at Country View Challenges. Thanks so much for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply magical. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Black and white creation! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye