8 Jul 2017

Lake District Card


It's my sister's birthday at the end of this month, so of course I wanted to make her a special card.For the last 30 years or more she has taken two walking holidays in the Lake District every year. So when I saw Crafty Individuals new stamps of a church, and country cottage, I thought they would be perfect to create a Lake District type of scene in a  3 D  card.



I stamped and watercoloured the images, and coloured them with my very favourite medium which is of course Watercolours! I also die cut trees, branches etc and watercoloured them too.


This is the card folded down ready  to fit in the envelope.

I think she will like it, at least I hope she does!

Thank you for visiting today xx

I would like to share this card with the following challenges


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jannet. You really are so clever at creating dimensional scenes and both your stamping and colouring are superb. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it...She's going to love it. Great scene making and love the idea of the box, folding card. Such a unique and personal card made with love...what's not to love? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...this looks amazing!!!! such details, such a wonderful gift for your sister, she's going to love it!
    tfs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea! This looks amazing Jannet.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jannet, and what a lovely gift for your sister. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. Would you mind if I blogged it Jannet?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be an honour Jean, thank you xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!