16 Sept 2017

Ally Pally Craft Show





I decided to brave a visit to the Ally Pally Craft Show today. It was very, very busy So we didn't stay long, as I am not too well.


Sadly Indigoblu were not there this time : (


I discovered two new (to me) companies with lovely products 



I always like to use natural elements in my projects so I was delighted to discover Anna Marie Designs. They have the most gorgeous natural products and stunning creations! 


As I am an Alice fan it was nice to find some original and different Alice designs at Dolly Dimple Crafts


Clarity Stampswere very busy and I tried to watch Barbara Gray give a demo, I couldn't see much but the finished result was wonderful!


Jenny Maye was there with Hobbyart too, with lovely projects by the Design Team. 

 

Lovely Cards by Lavinia Stamps

I am finally seeing the surgeon next week.I hope he will say that something will  be done to unblock my artery.I am trying to do a little crafting each day.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jannet, I'm really sorry to hear that you're not too well at the moment and I hope that you'll be feeling better soon. It looks like you had a wonderful time at Alley Pally. I love going to the shows and seeing all of the samples in close up and it's great to watch the demos if you can actually get close enough to see what they're doing. It's a shame that Indigo Blu weren't there for you to have a catch up though. I was pleased to hear that you were still on their DT as you've made some love things for them. Take care and get well soon. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye