25 May 2015

Clarity Stamp Challenge 'Clocks'


Every year I make a December Daily Journal, and this will be added to my New Years Eve page this year. 

I wasn't going to take part in the Clarity Challenge this month as I did not have anything clockish. But when I was looking  for a spare chipboard butterfly to replace the one that had gone missing from a project, which I had made some years ago I came across this chipboard clock. Bingo! I have no idea what I bought it for, but knowing me it was probably on special offer or something.

I just found it this afternoon, and I knew I had to think of an idea and get it finished today too, as its medical appointments tomorrow and I don't know how I will be after them. So I decided to do something very simple. I have taken part in nearly all of the Clarity Challenges and I wouldn't want to miss one, if I can help it.

Thanks for looking.

I used 

A chipboard clock the packet said magistical memories
Dye and pigment ink pads
Stickles
A white pen
A Sparkly gem brad
Clarity Stamps






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye