10 Oct 2016

A Pooh Takeover!



Oh goodness my crafting blog has been taken over by all things Pooh for his 90th Birthday week! Today I am sharing a few Lovely Pooh Bears. Pooh Signatures by Deans Bears. Deans is the oldest British teddy bear company. They started making their gorgeous bears in 1915.
 
 

Gabrielle Designs made these wonderful Pooh sets. They were also famous for making their Paddington bears. Sadly they went out of business in the 90's.

 

 
 

A Teddy Hermann Pooh

 

Steiff Pooh's

I hope you are having a Poohrific day, come back soon.Thank you for stopping by!

Win the New Pooh Book at Egmont Publishers!

Free Cath Kidston Pooh Printables

 

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. “Pooh,” he whispered.

“Yes, Piglet?”

“Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw, “I just wanted to be sure of you.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye