23 Oct 2016

Autumn Card

 

This is the first card I have made since my op. I still can't hold a pen, paintbrush etc or use scissors. I can spray and sponge though : ) this is the result .

I used a mixture of Luscious Pigments and water in a spray bottle. The little trees are from the Indigoblu Winter Woodland stamp set.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Craft Stamper Autumnal Creations

Creative Artiste Anything Mixed Media

Stamping Sensations Autumn

That's Crafty Clean and Simple

 

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and wonderful, delicate colours. The watercolour effect is lovely. I hope your recuperation continues well.
    Thank you for joining in with the October challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the delicate effect. Thanks for playing at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wow, wow! A stunning scene! Hope you arte on the mend soon. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful delicate scene! Thanks for joining oour challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Autumn inspired creation and perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Great design. I like it much.
    greetings
    sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card .... fabulous backgrounds. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Jannet it's so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft Stamper challenge, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Jannet, love the soft colour palette, thank you for sharing with us at Creative Artiste this month, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye