8 Oct 2016

Classic Pooh Stamps

I am missing my crafting so much, I have been doing some sort of craft or other since I was a child.I find it is very therapeutic and helps to try and take my mind off everything.

As I am a huge Classic Pooh fan, I am sharing something Classic Pooh everyday in the run up to our silly old British bears 90th birthday on 14th October. Today I am sharing my collection of Classic Pooh stamps, some of them are decades old! I love them all!

Below is a whatnot I made with them, it was the first thing I ever had published!


When I get back to crafting which will hopefully be soon, I must make more of the things I love and enjoy making.

Thank you so much for visiting I hope to see you again soon - lots more Classic Pooh to come!

Win the New Pooh Book at Egmont Publishers!

"What day is it?", asked Winnie the Pooh

"It's today," squeaked Piglet

"My favourite day," said Pooh

A.A.Milne

 

3 comments:

  1. Great stamps can you still buy them today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thanks, unfortunately they are all quite old. You could look on eBay... hope you find some.
      Best wishes

      Delete
  2. What a super collection of stamps. It's easy to see just how fond you are of the book and your stamp collection. I love your Whatnot and can just imagine it on display in a child's bedroom. Hoping that your hand is better soon so that you can get back to doing what makes you happy. Sandra :) X

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye