18 Jan 2017

Happy Birthday A.A.Milne

Today A.A.Milne would have been 135 years old! He of course created our Silly old Britsh Bear Winnie the Pooh. I have created this 3D scene in his honour.

Pooh was 90 years old last year but I had just had an op so I couldn't create anything then, so this is a double celebration!

I used a Tando Create Art Room as the base and Tim Holtz Treeline and Pine Tree Dies to fill Ashdown Forest with lovely trees. I covered the trees and the outside of the Art Room in Indigoblu Coarse Texture paste and painted them in various shades of green.

I watercoloured my stamped images of Christopher Robin and Pooh, Piglet and Hunny Pots. I stamped an extra balloon and used some wire to dangle Piglet underneath it, he is having a grand old time! Some glossy accents added to the hunny pots gave them a goooey glossy look.

Many Happy Returns of A.A.Milne's Birthday, thank you for visiting us on this Special Day in Ashdown Forest!

In A.A. Milne's and Pooh's honour I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Craft Stamper Anything Goes

Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes

Emerald Creek Dares use something new. The lovely Special Day Snip Art from Craft Box is new to me.I was very lucky and was the random winner at Craft Stamper last month and received goodies from Craft Box!

Words to Craft By "If you wanna make the world a better place Take a look at yourself, and then make a change" If everyone could change and be more like Pooh the world would be a better place!

Creative Artiste Anything Goes

Country View Challenges Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Your Winnie the Pooh make is AMAZING! I love how you've used your texture paste on the trees and outside the box! and Piglet floating away with his balloon brings the biggest smile to my face! Well done and thank you immensely for sharing it with us at Emerald Creek Dares "new" challenge! Hugs! Sara Emily DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing 3D design,thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tribute to A. A. Milne and his beloved Pooh! You are so right about the world being a better place if we could all be more this little bear. Thank you for playing along with our Change Challenge over at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love Winnie ! Great project ! Thank you for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and whimsical creation Jannet, love little Piglet! Thank you for joining us at Emerald Creek Dares, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Beautiful, gorgeous card ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye