28 Oct 2017

A Snowy Stroll To Church


Earlier this year I made my sister a Lake District 3D card for her birthday.She loved it and asked me if 
I would make a similar Christmas one for a friend. I have been busy creating it for the last few days, the stamps are by Crafty Individuals, and Clarity Stamps.
So I have started my Christmas crafts for this year, which of course means glitter absolutely everywhere!How are your Christmas /Winter crafts coming along?


A view from above


The card folded all ready for its envelope.

I have medical appointments this week, I seem to think up most of my crafty ideas staring at waiting room floors !

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Christmas Challenge Blog

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The snow on the tree at the front left of your box card is fabulous. The snow looks real.
    You have made a fabulous scene and a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous scene - it looks so solid and dimensional, I don't think I would have believed that it can fold flat if you'd not shown us an overhead view
    Jane (Rudolph Days GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a beautiful 3 d card...love the layers and tunnel effect you created and the tree in fornt is simply gorgeous
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! A work of art. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 357 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye