10 Nov 2017

A Winters Meadow


Hello , I am in full Christmas making mode! I decided to make keepsake plaques for my family this year, and this one is for my sister.She takes several holidays in the Lake District each year.When I saw this charming Hobby Art stamp at the Alexandra Palace in September I thought it would make a perfect Christmas card for her.

I watercoloured the image and flicked my brush with white paint to create the snow.I love to use elements from nature so I chose a gorgeous piece of birch bark to mount it on and then added a pine cone, curly moss and a gorgeous pink berry.

How are your Christmas /Winter crafts going?

Thank you so much for visiting me today.

I would like to enter A Winters Meadow into the following challenges.


6 comments:

  1. Not made any Xmas cards yet I have good intentions but end up buying them spend my time looking at blogs and fab makes never make them myself -one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the scene is lovely I'm sure your sister wil treasure it. Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely keepsake, such a pretty image so delicately watercoloured, it’s delightful. Thanks so much for jo8ning us at Stamps and Stencils. Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing your wall plaque at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful winter scene. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this so very much! What a precious scene and darling sheep! A beautiful hangie! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamps & Stencils. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye